Family Working Day - Feb 2022
We had a great day working with Pete and our families to develop our Environment Area to get it ready for Outdoor Learning to start again next term. We had a very willing group of volunteers, consisting of staff, parents, grandparents and children, and we cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work.
Our main jobs were:
- We fixed the gazebo and built a fire pit inside it.
- We built a living willow fence.
- We made several bug hotels and log piles.
- We built some allotment areas.
- We cleared some areas to make them safer and we planted some more fruit trees.
- We also created some nice seating areas.
Please see the pictures below to see what we got up to.